ENRC and its staff have been experienced in facility decontamination and plant closure operations for over 20 years. Since the early 1980’s, ENRC’s staff has developed work plans and implemented heavy metal plating line and bulk tank farm closures throughout the mid-Atlantic region. ENRC has handled operating units containing both non-hazardous materials from the petroleum industry, and RCRA hazardous materials such as heavy metal plating waste, PCB and chlorinated organic listed waste streams.
Included in ENRC’s resume of facility closure projects are; complete plant decontamination of buildings interior surface, process piping dismantlement, and waste management and disposal.
ENRC has a full compliment of heavy equipment to handle facility demolition projects. Now more than ever, Brownfield redevelopment is the driving force for the majority of today’s decontamination and demolition projects. With development groups needing to make short term transitions from contaminated properties to commercial/light industrial space, responsive and cost effectiveness are the necessities needed to compete in today’s market. ENRC recognizes these needs and provides a turnkey approach, managing every aspect of the closure process. We provide management of lead/asbestos abatement operations, and secure all the necessary permits for demolition activities. After demolition ENRC will arrange for the transportation and disposal of all debris, as well as perform final restoration in preparation for site development actives.
Key Project Experience
- DyDee Wash – Decontamination and Demolition of a 35,000 square foot industrial plant in Haddon Township, NJ.
- Dominium Colour Corporation– ENRC was contracted to perform the demolition and asbestos abatement of a 25,000 square foot three story chemical building in West Paterson, NJ. Included in the site activities was the excavation and disposal of approximately 1200 tons of RCRA hazardous heavy metal contaminated soils and the capping of the site with 6 inches of asphalt.
- Fieldstone– ENRC was contracted to demolish 9 buildings over a 2 year period in prepartation of the re-development of an industrial site in Haddon Township, NJ. The buildings were a mix of industrial, residential and retail buildings. Included in the demolition of the buildings was the abatement of ACM throughout the structures.
- TCNJ– ENRC was contracted by PRC Group a property re-developer to perform asbestos abatement and demolition of 14 buildings along Pennington Avenue on the campus of TCNJ in Ewing, NJ. All masonry debris remained onsite and processed to be used as a sub-base for the construction of a new apartment complex and retail stores for the use of TCNJ students. In addition, to the demolition activities, ENRC was required to remediate soils from various previously removed underground storage tanks.
- ARSARCO– ENRC was contracted by the developer of the former ARSARCO facility in Perth Amboy, NJ to perform a turnkey asbestos survey, abatement and demolition of 13 building s over a two year period. The buildings range in size from 3,000 square feet to 125,000 square feet and from one store to six stories in height. ENRC is currently approximately 25 percent complete of the three year project. Once completed, the building foundations and slabs will be removed and reused onsite for the future development of the 77 acre site.
874 Piney Hollow Road
PO Box 70
Winslow, NJ 08095